How to Overcome Procrastination
Köp den här e-boken eller börja en kostnadsfri 30 dagars provperiod
Abonnemang på Bookboon Premium ger tillgång till över 800 kunskapsbaserade e-böcker.
Almost everyone is guilty of an element of procrastination. Sometimes it is easier to focus on easy straightforward tasks rather than face the difficult or time consuming high priority tasks.
This eBook provides practical and useable tactics that control and overcome one’s tendency to procrastinate. It helps you to identify which of the seven triggers cause you to put off important tasks. You can also pass on these tactics to help others and beat this productivity killer.
Almost everyone is guilty of procrastination occasionally. High priority tasks are usually difficult or time consuming and it is often easier to find straightforward, less important tasks to do instead. This eBook is a practical guide to overcoming your own tendency to procrastinate and to help your team members to overcome theirs.
You will learn:
- The psychological basis of procrastination and why it is so difficult to overcome.
- Why quick fix solutions to this problem never work.
- To identify the seven triggers that cause people to put off important tasks.
- To isolate the origin of procrastination on a case-by-case basis.
- Practical and useable tactics to beat this productivity killer.
- Why People Procrastinate
- Understanding the Triggers for Procrastination
- The Task Appears Boring or Pointless
- The Task Involves a Possible Confrontation
- You Resent Being Given Responsibility for the Task
- The Task Appears Overwhelming
- You Don’t Know How to Proceed
- You Are Afraid of Failure
- You Are Afraid of Success
This book is really spectacular.