The Experts Teach: Maximising Your Potential
Buy this eBook or start a free 30-day trial
Bookboon Premium subscription gives access to 800+ educational ebooks
In "The Experts Teach: Maximising Your Potential", we bring together 27 articles from top experts on how to make the most of your personal talents. These writers will show you why many people set themselves ambitious goals but give up, while others set themselves ambitious goals and succeed.
The expert authors include Victor Antonio Gonzalez, who helped build a $420 million company; Joshua Uebergang, owner of the Australian company Tower of Power; and Steve Pavlina, who is a well-known self-help author, motivational speaker and entrepreneur.
If you are a manager, these articles will inspire you to become all you can be. If you are a trainer, they are perfect for helping your staff develop themselves. If you are a learner, they are quite simply professional game-changers.
In each of “The Experts Teach” series, we’ve gathered together some of the world’s best thinkers to share their ideas with you. Their ideas offer new, refreshing, and insightful ways to look at old themes, allowing you to discover new perspectives, develop your understanding, and change the way you think.
- 10 Little Words…that Have Kept Me on Track for Over 30 Years by Gregg Gregory
- The Harder It Is, the More You Must Love It by Steve Pavlina
- Eliminate the Negatives by Michael Beck
- Our Values Set Our Priorities by Jim Clemmer
- How I’m Like a Pencil by Steve Goodier
- Why the Squirrel Kept Winning by Victor Antonio G.
- Don’t Pullup the Seeds When You’ve Just Sown Them by Eric Garner
- Imagination Power by Steve Goodier
- To Dream the Possible Dream by Alan Arthur
- Why Predict the Future? by Paul Lemberg
- Building a Boat by Steve Goodier
- Celebration is the Pause that Refreshes by Jim Clemmer
- What is Your Destiny? by Michael Beck
- Yield of Dreams by Jim Clemmer
- Allowing Yourself to Receive by Steve Pavlina
- Following the Dream: Christmas Story of Misfits by Victor Antonio G
- Dream-Busters and Dream-Builders by Steve Goodier
- Gifted for Something? by Steve Goodier
- You Can Fly Like Dumbo! by Erica Rowntree
- Goal-Setting: How You Can Join the Top Achievers by Betsy Brown
- Enjoying What You Do by Steve Goodier
- Small Things with Great Love by Colin Crouch
- Stop Trying to Be Normal by Michael Beck
- True to Our Souls by Jim Clemmer
- Clarity by Steve Pavlina
- On Achieving Goals – Part 1: Defining What You Truly Want by Joshua Uebergang
- On Achieving Goals – Part 2: How to Be Self-Motivated by Joshua Uebergang