The Basics of User Experience Design
Buy this eBook or start a free 30-day trial
Bookboon Premium subscription gives access to 800+ educational ebooks
You'll cover a wide range of topics over nine highly readable chapters, with each one acting as a mini crash course. By the end, you'll have been introduced to the key concepts, best practices, and guidelines in areas such as: User Experience (UX) Design, Design Thinking, Usability, User Research, Interaction Design, Mobile Web Design, Information Visualization.
Mads Soegaard is founder of the Interaction Design Foundation (IDF)—a nonprofit organization that specializes in education and career advancement for designers. They offer self-paced, online courses on topics across the field of UX design as well as networking opportunities in 90 countries across the world.
Course Certificates issued by the IDF are recognized by industry-leading corporations such as IBM, SAP and Accenture, and their course materials are developed by leading practitioners as well as academics from top-tier universities like Stanford and MIT.
- About the author
- A Brief Introduction to User Experience (UX) Design
- About the Interaction Design Foundation
- What is Design Thinking and Why Is It So Popular?
- The 7 Factors that Influence User Experience
- An Introduction to Usability
- How to Conduct User Interviews
- 7 Great, Tried and Tested UX Research Techniques
- What is Interaction Design?
- Mobile Web UX Design: Some Simple Guidelines
- Information Visualization – A Brief Introduction
- Learn UX Design from Industry Experts