How to Become a Coach
and build a thriving practice
Buy this eBook or start a free 30-day trial
Bookboon Premium subscription gives access to 800+ educational ebooks
This eBook will teach you what it takes to become a coach. It describes the history and the future of coaching, coaching associations, certification requirements, competencies of a Personal and Business coach, the difference between coaching and other professions and what you need to jump-start your own coaching practice. You will learn to create a Business and Marketing Plan, set up multiple streams of revenues, determine your coaching niche and much, much more.
This eBook is filled with real live coaching examples, assessments and checklists. When you have finished this course you will be more than ready to start your own thriving coaching practice!
This high valued course contains the latest knowledge on the coaching profession.
- Characteristics of a GREAT coach…
- A Brief History of Coaching
- The Purposes of Coaching
- Personal Coaching is not new
- What is coaching all about?
- WABC Business Coaching Definition
- What Coaching is not
- Coaching and Therapy
- Coaching and consulting
- Coaching and mentoring
- What is the difference between an Executive, Corporate or SME Coach?
- The Role of a Personal Coach
- How Does Coaching Work?
- One-on-one Coaching
- Group coaching
- Key skills of a coach
- The key competencies of a Personal Coach
- The key competencies of a Business Coach
- The Most Advanced Credential for Senior Business Coaches™
- Self-Management – Knowing Oneself and Self-Mastery
- Core Coaching Skill-Base
- Business and Leadership Coaching Capabilities
- Questions and Answers