My career guide: Starting your own business
Buy this eBook or start a free 30-day trial
Bookboon Premium subscription gives access to 800+ educational ebooks
Do you want to know how to re-introduce passion into your work-life and your career?
Learn powerful strategies in order to (re-)ignite the pleasure in your work!
A friendly warning
- Introduction to Starting Your Own Business
- What You Will Learn from Staring Your Own Business
- What Will You Find in Part Three?
- Starting your own Business
- Do You Need to Have Entrepreneurial Blood?
- Freedom of Work
- Be Open for Opportunities
- Seven Reasons to Become Self Employed
- You Solve Peoples’ Problems
- Entrepreneur’s Dream
- You See a Gap in the Marketplace
- Never a Dull Moment
- Financial Independence
- Tough Job Marketing
- Working for or with Foreign Countries
- You Can Start a Business Driving a Sidecar
- The Mirror
- Self-Employed and Freelancers Stereotyped
- Your Main Business is Marketing
- Locating Leads
- Do You Hate Selling?
- Seven Steps on the Entrepreneurial Road Ahead
- Give yourself time to think about your business idea
- Scale it down
- Imagine your basics
- Tap online resources
- Have a fallback plan
- Ask for help
- Keep your plan fresh
- Tests that help you Find Your Way
- My Calling
- Roadblocks and Obstacles
- Needs Profile
- Part One
- Needs Profile
- Part Two
- Working Roles That Feel Comfortable For You
- Traits You Admire Most in Your Superiors
- What Traits Do You NOT Work Well With?
- Elaboration and Results
- Basic Skills You Excel in and Like to Employ
- Wrap up the Test Results and Exercises
- Who am I?
- What are my abilities?
- What am I looking for?
- What do I want?
- What suits me?
- Your Perfect Job Description
- Exploring the Self-Employed and Small Business World
- Ten-Minute Networking Questions
- Don’t Forget Your Manners!
- Marjorie Mensink
very Inspiring book